One of TMO’s major partners in fashion business, BESTSELLER, is inviting TMO graduates to join their International Business Trainee Programme.
BESTSELLER’s International Business Trainee Programme
Do you want to be part of a challenging two-year programme, which focuses on developing our International Business Trainees into valuable assets and future key employees for BESTSELLER?
We offer ambitious people with the right spirit and attitude from all over the world the opportunity to obtain great knowledge about an international family-owned fashion company, its business and culture through various assignments at office locations in Denmark and potentially at BESTSELLER locations abroad.
“We are proud of our International Business Trainee Programme, and it is our ambition that with this programme, we will educate some of our future leaders in BESTSELLER. The trainees will become part of a high-performance culture, where we are passionate about our work.”
- Anders Holch Povlsen, BESTELLER CEO
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
You will join one of nine specialist fields where you will grow and develop your personal and professional skills while focusing on how to develop and drive BESTSELLER forward as a business through your specialist field.
This year, we offer positions within the following fields:
- Sales Management
- Retail Management
- Digital Learning & Development
The programme primarily consists of 3 rotations (in Denmark and potentially abroad) where you work in your team with specific areas of responsibility. Between the rotations, you will have 4 school periods where you will gain deep insight into BESTSELLER’s value chain, our business and products, and you will receive training in leadership, business development processes and project management tools. In addition to this, you will identify challenges, opportunities and improvements relating to your specialist field which you will present as a case at your final exam.
PERSONAL SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRAINEES
- The desire to socialize with your trainee team and your other BESTSELLER colleagues
- A proactive and independent profile with the ability to seek out solutions and act on them
- A flexible and adaptable mindset that allows you to be inspired by the places you see and the people you meet
- An energetic and result-oriented personality combined with good business understanding
- An ambitious, yet humble and loyal personality
- The desire to navigate in an international environment and the curiosity to learn about other cultures.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRAINEES
- Minimum a Bachelor-level degree or equivalent relevant to your specialist field from a business college, university or similar
- Relevant work experience related to the chosen specialist field – preferably a couple of years’ experience from either internships, student jobs or full-time
- If applying for Sales Management or Retail Management, several years of work experience can compensate for your educational level
- International experience from working or studying abroad
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Check out our career website to learn more about the IBT programme, the application process and the terms of employment. Also, make sure to visit the trainees’ own blog where you can read about their experiences as an IBT in BESTSELLER. Also, make sure to follow BESTSELLER on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on news and insights.
At BESTSELLER, we are more than 15,000 people in 38 different countries working for over 20 fashion brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and Y.A.S. We are a family-owned company with a strong foundation and values to build on, empowering us to think outside the box and pursue the ideas we believe in to take BESTSELLER forward. We work cross-functionally and are proud of our collaborative and international culture. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.